- Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA) departs the hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 4:40am – 12:00am. (Times subject to change.)
- Shuttle picks up at A Terminal (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location) and B & C Terminal Arrivals, Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location).
- From Dulles Airport (IAD) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $40 to $45.
- From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $65 to $70.
**Beginnig Monday December 19th through Friday December 30th, the hotel Metro Shuttle will pickup and drop off at the Ronald Regan National Airport Metro Stop. Please see Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle information above for pick up and drop off locations at the airport.**
- From the Crystal City Metro Station the Blue and Yellow lines are available, in which our Washington DC metro area hotel is a 10 minute walk.
- Courtesy Hyatt Metro Shuttle to and from Crystal City Metro Station departs the hotel front drive every 30 minutes on the hour from 6:00am - midnight Monday thru Friday, and 7:00am - midnight Saturday and Sunday. (Times subject to change)
- Shuttle picks up and drops off at the 20th & 23rd; Crystal Drive & 23rd; & Eads St. (Subject to change)
- Taxi to / from Union Station is approximately $17 - $20.
- MARC train service from BWI to Union Station is approx. $6.00.
- Taxi from Union Station to our Washington DC metro area hotel is approx. $17 - $20.
- Virginia Rail Express station is a five minute walk from our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- Contact 703-682-8102 for available sedan/limo service to our Washington DC metro area hotel.
- One Way To/From IAD is approximately $65.
- One Way To/From BWI is approximately $100.
- Contact Awards Limousine for final prices.
- Contact 1-800-BlueVan for information and final prices.
- One Way To/From IAD is approximately $29.
- One Way To/From BWI is approximately $48.